Atomic Blade Open Heel fins
- Atomic BladeFins have a moderately firm blade combined with unique structural engineering and materials to deliver more power, thrust and speed.
- The Power-Loop Monocoque structural frame design used in aircraft and Indy race cars is combined with the frame rail for maximum power transfer from every kick.
- Vertical strakes keep you tracking straight. Atomic's Wicked style keeps you looking great.
ATOMIC AQUATICS GIVES YOU CHOICES TO MEET YOUR DIVE NEEDS AND PERSONAL SWIMMING STYLE. BLADEFINS ARE DESIGNED TO DELIVER‚Ä¶
- Power and thrust that only a paddle fin design can provide divers to cruise through the water.
- Unique structural engineering combines both Power-Loop Monocoque and Frame Rail designs to maximize kicking power.
- Vertical stabilizers on fin tips keep the fin tracking straight up and down with every kick.
- Wicked fin and buckle styling for a distinctive look that perfectly complements the Atomic VENOM mask and SV Series snorkel
HOW BLADEFINS WORK
THE FOUR C's: CAPTURE, CONTAIN, CHANNEL, CONTROL
Atomic Aquatics BladeFins Capture water and Contain the flow without spilling it over the edges while Channeling the flow of water down the blade and off the vertical stabilizer edge tips, and Controlling the power with two frame structures (Monocoque and Frame Rail) to fully optimize the paddle fin design and kicking effort.
PATENTED ATOMIC FIN FEATURES
Atomic fin designs start with a radical approach to engineering and unique materials. But it doesn't stop there. Every aspect of performance and convenience is considered. This resulted in our patented EZ-LOK Buckle System. Easily snap the buckle on and off with confidence that it will not release accidentally. Buckles rotate 180 degrees and straps adjust with a simple pull (US Patent No. 6,463,640). Rust-resistant Stainless Steel patented Spring Heel straps are available for all Atomic Fins and as a universal retrofit for most other brands.
WHY ATOMIC BLADEFINS ARE BETTER
A paddle fin design is the best design for cruising through the water. Atomic BladeFins optimize power and thrust from our unconventional paddle fin design. Our unique structural engineering approach and foot pocket power plate creates a solid feeling and helps maximize kicking power. Vertical stabilizers (strakes) on fin tips keep the fin tracking straight up and down with every kick. Exclusive Atomic Wicked styling creates a distinctive look that perfectly complements the Atomic VENOM mask and SV Series snorkels.