PADI DiveMaster Course
Thinking of making the Ocean your new office? Take your passion to a new level with the PADI Divemaster Course and build a career that you love. The PADI DiveMaster program allows you to expand your dive knowledge and skills to the professional level.
Learn how to lead underwater tours, assist with scuba classes and inspire others to care about the ocean. Hone your skills and be the diver everyone admires.
PADI Divemaster is the most popular and most recognized professional scuba certification in the world. PADI Divemasters enjoy abundant career opportunities, get paid to scuba dive and share their love for the ocean.
Prerequisites: PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification); completion of Emergency First Response® Primary and Secondary Care training (or qualifying training) within 24 months; minimum 40 logged dives; medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months.
Course Duration: Flexible
eLearning time commitment: 8-12 hours
Minimum age: 18 years (15 years for Junior Divemaster)
The course consists of following:
- PADI eLearning Fees
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
PADI Pro License Fees not included and may be paid by candidate directly to PADI.