PADI Open Water Diver Course - Begin your diving journey!
Want to begin your diving journey and not sure how to start? The PADI® Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized entry-level scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
The PADI Open Water Diver course takes up to 3-4 days and includes:
- 5 Topics Theory (e-learning) that will help understand basic principles of scuba diving
- 5 Pool Dives
- 4 Ocean Dives
- Full equipment (rental)
- PADI elearning and certification fees
- Complimentary videos & pictures from your last ocean dive
- Age: 10 years and older
- Reasonable physical health
- Basic swimming skills
After successfully completing the PADI Open Water Course, you can:
- Get an international scuba diving license
- Enjoy depths of up to 18 meters anywhere around the world
- Dive with your scuba certified friends/family
- Rent or own your own scuba diving gear
- Level up to more exciting adventure courses and greater depths
Our training is designed to your comfort levels, we offer a free phone consultation with our seasoned Instructors and DiveMasters (available in Arabic or English) who will brief you about the session, understand your comfort levels and answer any questions/concerns you may have.