Emergency First Response Course
Whether you're venturing into the Rescue Diver Course or simply seeking to equip yourself to handle general medical emergencies. Our Emergency First Response (EFR) training program is tailored to build confidence in individuals to act responsibly for critical medical emergences listed below.
- PADI eLearning
- Classroom Training and Medical Emergency Role-Playing Exercises
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR and rescue breathing & overview of Local Samaritan Law
- Automated external defibrillator (AED) use - optional
- Shock prevention and treatment
- Spinal injury management
- Barrier use to scale down chances of disease transmissions
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
- PADI eCard for Emergency First Responder
5-6 hours which can be spread over 1 or 2 days depending on the student flexibility.
All our training is designed to your comfort levels, we offer a free phone consultation with our seasoned Instructors (available in English, Arabic, Russian, Hindi/Urdu or Tagalog) who will brief you about the session, understand your comfort levels and answer any questions/concerns you may have.