Hollis SMS Katana 2 Dual BCD
Your Dive. With a Side of Air. The Katana 2 harness sets a standard in side mount diving. Designed in collaboration with Edd Sorenson from Cave Adventurers, we developed a unique √¨Quick Fit System√Æ which allows users to easily tailor the one-size-fits-all harness to their specific size or adjustment preference in a matter of minutes. We added more lift, more weight capacity, and for this model a specific dual bladder wing using the best quality materials Hollis has always been known for. Katana 2 is also the first side mount harness in the world to be designed with closed circuit side mount capability, with integrated mounts for the popular KISS sidewinder. Katana 2 breaks away from traditional designs and offers more customization and versatility.
Depending on location, everyone√≠s a little bit different about how they like to set their harness up. But at the end of the day, the coolest thing about the Katana 2 is that you can run it however you want. Technical divers love to modify and tweak. depending how they√≠ve been diving in the past, or how they were taught or how they teach their students √ñ The key benefit of the Katana 2 is that those people can make all of the adjustments and decisions for themselves.√Æ
Hollis Brand Manager Nick Hollis
- Dual bladder configuration for technical side mount diving (Recommended when diving wet and needing redundant buoyancy)
- √¨QFS√Æ Quick Fit System offers fine tuning of the torso height between small and large divers for a true one size fits all
- Design allows for an √¨H√Æ or √¨Y√Æ style harness configuration, depending on user preference
- Lift capacity is 40lbs with innovative wing design to keep diver profile even lower than the competition and without the √¨turtle shell effect√Æ which causes drag
- Standard weight capacity 20lbs, to offset added buoyancy in cold water with dry suits and thick undergarments
- Also Available in a single bladder configuration.