Mares Cruise Backpack
The Cruise Backpack diving equipment bag has a capacity of 128 liters, dimensions 40 x 31 x 80cm, weight 5kg and is made of 600 denier nylon. The large volume of the internal compartment guarantees the possibility of comfortably storing all the equipment which is now easier to manoeuvre thanks to the stability provided by the greater distance between the bags large wheels.
The profile is really compact, with front pockets for easy use and compression straps to keep the bag even more solid and with a smaller footprint. The contoured shoulder straps give a perfect fit and the possibility to carry the bag easily on the shoulders. The integrated fin pockets have a drainage system for water.
- Telescopic handle
- Large robust wheels
- External fin pocket with drainage system
- Adjustable external compression straps
- Ultra light two-tone buckles
- Handle with air mesh
- Padded shoulder straps
- Integrated front pockets with zips
- Side handles
- A.t.o. - air travel optimized.
- Volume: 100l / 6071in?
- Size: 40 x 31 x 80cm / 16 x 12 x 31.5in
- Weight: 4.4kg / 9.7lb
- A.T.O - Air Travel Optimized: The choice of extremely lightweight and resilient materials, in addition to the overall attention to details, make these products ideal for the travelling diver.
- Heavy Duty Wheels: All Mares bags include rugged and durable construction wheels, secured with stainless steel screws.
- Backpack System: Ergonomically designed shoulder straps are included and stored in an appropriate pocket.