Mares Set Sea Friends Combo Sets (Jr Mask, Fins, Snorkel)
The Sea Friends Set is a childrens set which includes a mask, comfortable fins and an ergonomic snorkel, in a handy and super colorful travel bag.
This set contains everything needed by little divers for having great adventures in the water. The mask has a saltier face piece which makes it ideal for prolonged wearing. The buckles have a quick release mechanism and are extremely easy to use. The special lens allows for a wide viewing angle.
The fins are super comfortable and designed for the maximum comfort of little divers. Kids will love wearing these fins with quick-release straps. Completing the Sea Friends set is a comfortable ergonomic snorkel with saltier mouthpiece and drain valve for hose cleaning. The snorkel is 100% dry top. The set also has a comfortable colorful and children-friendly travel bag for use in all kinds of trips.
- Ergonomic saltier mask with great vision
- Comfortable and practical fins for small children
- Snorkel with valve for cleaning and 100% dry top
- Technology and design
- Comfortable bag for travel
How to use
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
- You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
- For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.