Mares Pure Vision Combo Set
Combo Pure Vision is the snorkeling solution with Pure Vision mask and Breezer snorkel with silicone mouthpiece. The Pure Vision mask is ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear and offers great vision. The Breezer snorkel has a silicone mouthpiece and exhaust valve that makes it easy to use. The Pure Vision Combo is the adult mask and snorkel which combines the Pure Vision Mask with the Breezer Snorkel with Silicone Mouthpiece.
The Pure Vision Mask has a silicone face piece and easy adjustment buckles on the face piece. This snorkel mask allows for a wide range of underwater vision. The snorkel Breezer is an ergonomic snorkel with a silicone mouthpiece. The device features a semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and features a bottom drain valve for emptying it easily.
The reasons to choose Combo Pure Vision, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Pure Vision mask ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, with great vision
- Breezer snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, drain valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Pure Vision:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.