Mares Mask & Snorkel Combo Ray Set
Combo Ray is the snorkeling solution that combines the Ray mask with the Bay snorkel with anti-splash top. This is the ideal combination for enjoying long snorkeling sessions, in total safety. The Ray mask has a soft and comfortable silicone face piece. It is designed with strong materials that make it sturdy and durable. The adjustment buckles are attached to the frame and are easy to use. This mask has the unique option of being customized with specific optical lenses.
The Bay snorkel is a snorkel with a semi-dry top and anti-splash technology which prevents water from leaking inside. The snorkel holder is sliding and swivel, convenient to use. The device features a corrugated tube and silicone mouthpiece, with ergonomic structure. The bottom drain valve allows to empty the snorkel easily.
The main reasons to choose the Combo Ray, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Ray mask, ergonomic, durable, easy to wear with the possibility to insert custom optical lenses
- Easy to use Bay snorkel with silicone mouthpiece and exhaust valve
How to use Combo Ray:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
- Integrated Buckles: Easy-to-use integrated buckles offer intuitive mask strap adjustment
- Semi-dry Top: Prevents splashing water from entering your snorkel whilst snorkeling on the surface.
- Silicone Mouthpiece: A soft silicone mouthpiece means greater comfort on longer snorkeling sessions.