Mares Tropical Combo Set
Combo Tropical is the adult mask and snorkel combo which combines the Tropical mask with an ergonomic snorkel, for great performance. The Tropical mask has a frameless silicone face piece, which proves rather comfortable and practical to wear. The face piece is extremely comfortable, and the sturdy buckles make this a highly durable product. Completing the set is the snorkel with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology.
The snorkel holder is sliding and the mouthpiece is made of silicone for maximum comfort. The bottom drain valve allows you to clean the snorkel easily.
The key reasons to choose Combo Tropical, mask and snorkel combination are:
- Tropical mask ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, exhaust valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Tropical:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.