Mares Turtle Combo Set
Combo Turtle is the snorkeling solution for kids ages 8-14. The mask is ergonomic with slitter face piece, sturdy, polycarbonate lenses, easy to wear and with a large viewing area. The snorkel has an ergonomic slitter mouthpiece.
Combo Turtle is the mask and snorkel combo for kids ages 8-14. Included in the Turtle combo is a slitter snorkel mask, practical and safe for kids. The polycarbonate lenses are durable and provide a wide view in the water. The mask has a comfortable elastic strap and loop system. The snorkel is ergonomic with a simple structure and slitter mouthpiece.
Combo Turtle is ideal for children ages 8 to 14 and includes:
- Ergonomic mask with slitter face piece, rugged, polycarbonate lenses
- Snorkel with slitter mouthpiece
How to use Combo Turtle:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.