Mares Wahoo Combo Set
Combo Wahoo Neon is the ultimate mask and snorkel combination for long snorkeling sessions. The X-Vision Mask is ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear and capable of providing great vision. The Bay Snorkel has a silicone mouthpiece and exhaust valve making it easy to use.
Combo Wahoo Neon is the snorkeling solution consisting of a mask and snorkel for adults. It combines the X-Vision mask with the Bay snorkel with semi-dry top. A great quality combination for long snorkeling sessions.
The X-Vision mask has a soft, comfortable silicone face piece and an elastic strap attached to the face piece. The slide system adjustment makes the mask very easy to use. This snorkel mask allows for a wide range of vision.
The Bay snorkel is a snorkel with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and its structure is ergonomic, with a corrugated tube and silicone mouthpiece. The bottom drain valve allows to empty the snorkel easily.
The reasons to choose Combo Wahoo Neon, mask and snorkel combination are:
- X-Vision mask, ergonomic, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Bay snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, exhaust valve, easy to use
How to use Combo Wahoo Neon:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.