Mares Vento Jr Combo Set, Neon Pink
Combo Vento Jr Neon is the mask and snorkel combo for kids, with fantastic neon colors. It includes a Vento Junior mask and Fuji snorkel. The Vento Junior mask has a silicone face piece and elastic strap attached to the face piece, with a sliding adjustment system. The special lens allows great downward vision. The Snorkel Fuji Junior included in the set has a semi-dry top with anti-splash technology. The snorkel holder is sliding, and the snorkel itself is made of silicone for maximum comfort.
Combo Vento Jr Neon is ideal for children ages 8-14 and includes:
- Vento Jr ergonomic mask with silicone face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great downward vision
- Fuji Junior snorkel with silicone mouthpiece, anti-splash system
How to use Combo Vento Jr Neon:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.