Mares Plana Avanti Next Three Full Foot Diving Fins
The Avanti Tre diving fins have a blade length that varies from 31 to 37.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have a closed, orthopedic shoe. The design and construction materials of the Avanti Tre diving fins make them ideal for recreational diving but also for snorkeling in warm waters.
The thermoplastic rubber foot pocket has an orthopedic design that allows it to be used barefoot or with neoprene socks. The shape that wraps around the instep and the part above the heel have a border of differentiated thickness for prolonged use.
Made with Channel Thrust technology, which deforms the channels during the flat phases, increasing the size of the blade and consequently the thrust. This makes finning easy and effective.
- Foot pocket with orthopedic design
- 3 channels for maximum thrust
- Medium sized blade built to last
- Stabilizing fins
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene
- Blade Length: 36cm / 14.2in
- Blade Thrust Area: 680cm? / 105.4in?
- Weight of Single Fin: 0.6kg / 1.3lb
- Channel Thrust: Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.