Mares Volo Race Full Foot Diving Fins
The Volo Race diving fins have a shovel length that varies from 33.5 to 39.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have a closed and anatomical foot pocket. Soft longitudinal inserts allow controlled deformation of the blade while finning. The channel shape displaces more water, creating more thrust with the same effort. The muscle power is thus transformed into propulsive thrust.
The OPB system allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the finning cycle.
- Anatomical foot pocket
- OPB system for easy finning efficiency
- Channel Thrust technology
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Techno polymers
- Blade Length: 37cm / 14.6in
- Blade Thrust Area: 680cm? / 105.4in?
- Weight of Single Fin: 0.7kg / 1.5lb
- OPB - Optimized Pivoting Blade: Allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle. OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water.
- Channel Thrust: Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.