Mares Avanti Superchannel Full Foot Diving Fins
The Avanti Super channel FF diving fins have a blade length that varies from 32 to 37 cm depending on the size. The fins have a closed and orthopedic foot pocket. The design and materials of the Avanti Super channel FF diving fins make them ideal for recreational diving but also for snorkeling.
The thermoplastic rubber foot pocket has an orthopedic design that allows it to be used barefoot or with neoprene socks. The shape that wraps around the instep and the part above the heel have a differential thickness edge for prolonged use.
The blade is mainly made of Tecralene so that it is elastic but soft even for beginners but thanks to the channels the performance is of a medium-high level. Made using Channel Thrust technology, which deforms the channels during the flat phases, increasing the size of the blade and consequently the thrust.
- Orthopedically designed foot pocket
- Tecralene blade for superior performance and durability
- 3-channel design for increased propulsion
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene
- Blade Length: 35.5cm / 14in
- Blade Thrust Area: 650cm? / 100.7in?
- Weight of Single Fin: 0.7kg / 1.5lb
- Channel Thrust: Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.