Mares Fluida Full Foot Diving Fins
This Mares Fluida fins model features a lightweight design that ensures efficient performance in the water without wasting energy. The Fluida snorkel fins have a comfortable full pocket that is practical and comfortable to wear, holding the foot securely and facilitating movement. Finning is made easy by the unique lightweight OPB system technology: the result is efficient movement with very little effort. Fluida snorkel fins are the result of a combination of design and great technology: this model allows you to achieve great goals in the water. High quality materials ensure a durable and robust product.
- comfortable full pocket
- Design and technology for great performance.
- Light OPB system for easy kicking efficiently
- Durable materials and robust product over time
How to Use Fluid Snorkel Fins:
- Fins make it easy to move through the water, whether on the surface or underwater.
- Wear fins only when you are in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, walk backwards only to avoid tripping.
- Wet your feet and fins to help the fit.
- Turn the heel of the bootie upside down and return it to its original position after inserting the foot.
- Blade Length: 35cm / 13.7in
- OPB - Optimized Pivoting Blade: Allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle. OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water.