Mares X-Vision Mask
The X-Vision dive mask is made of ultra-clear silicone. The nasal area has small ribs that serve to relieve pressure and make it more comfortable to wear for a longer period of time. The design is hydrodynamic and has a 20% wider field of vision than the previous version. The lenses can be replaced with optical lenses.
The strap of the X-Vision diving mask has an "X" shape. It is made of silicone to ensure the best comfort and a more secure grip. The side buckles allow divers to quickly adjust the strap even when wearing thick gloves.
- Ultra-clear silicone
- Hydrodynamic design
- Small ribs around the nose to relieve pressure
- 20% larger field of vision than previous version
- X-shaped silicone strap
- Optical lenses available
- Fit: Regular
- Age: Adult
- Weight: 189g
- Internal Volume: Moderate
- Optical Lenses: True
- Color Kit: False
- Optical Lenses: Mares offers corrective lenses for most models. In addition to the negative diopters (-1 to -7), for some models also positive diopters are available (+1.5 to +3). Mares design makes it quick and easy to install lenses.
- Tri-Comfort: Small horizontal ribs between the frame and the skirt in the area around the nose. These ribs absorb and redistribute the pressure exerted by the frame onto the skirt, with a resulting increase in comfort.