Mares Pure Vision Mask
The Pure Vision snorkel mask is a single lens mask with ergonomic and lightweight construction. The Pure Vision snorkel mask can be easily adjusted using the buckles on the face piece. The face piece is made of silicone. Mares snorkel mask with excellent vision: providing a broad range of view, with this mask there wont be any secrets left for you to discover on the seabed.
The Pure Vision snorkel mask is a single lens mask, and nonetheless, one of Maress most successful products. Appreciated for its great performance in the water, it features an ergonomic and lightweight structure, which makes it an absolute must among athletes and beginners alike.
The Pure Vision snorkel mask can be easily adjusted via the buckles on the face piece. The silicone face piece is made of high quality material and is ideal for prolonged wearing. The mask is durable and provides great performance over time.
- Silicone snorkel mask with ergonomic single lens.
- Wide viewing angle.
- Easy adjustment buckles on the face piece
- Ideal for prolonged wearing.
- Resilient technology
- Ultra lightweight design
How to use the Pure Vision snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, tension the headboard on the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat their inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse them with water.
- Fit: Adult
- Internal Volume: Moderate
- Optical lenses: False
- Color Kit: False