Mares Octopus Rover Regulator
The Octopus Rover guarantees high performance even after intensive use. The new large vent button features a "dynamic hinge" design, which makes the venting function easy to activate, even with a single finger. It also prevents free flow in the event of strong currents and is made of a durable rubber material that can withstand over 113,000 venting cycles.
The patented Mares Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system combined with the Fluid Dynamic Deflector (FDD) allows for natural breathing at all depths. The Octopus Rovers combination of durability and performance make it the ideal regulator for intensive rental use. Rubber hose."
- Material: Ultralight Techno polymer
- Ultralight Techno polymer: Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- Mesh Grid: Patented design which reduces the impact of water flow onto the second stage diaphragm, thus eliminating free flows even in strong currents.
- Fluid dynamic deflector: Receives and properly directs the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece.
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design: The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.