Mares Int Dual Adj 62X Regulator
First Stage 62X
The 62X first stage is record breaking as the smallest first stage in the diving market: it measures 63 mm high and weighs only 464 g (DIN). This small but powerful membrane first stage is 10% smaller and lighter than its 52X predecessor and has 30% less volume. Equipped with Auto Sealing (AST) technology that provides protection against water entering the first stage. The core of the 62X has been redesigned to generate an even better seal, making it an excellent regulator for diving in cold water. The addition of the optional Twin Balanced Piston (TBP) makes this one of the best performing regulators in cold water. The finish is chromed with a pearl-effect surface. Technical innovations specific to the inner workings of this first stage include a new valve stem seat that is now sharper with a smaller cone radius and reduced angle to better define the sealing surface.
Dual Adj second stage
The Dual Adj second stage is made of ultra-lightweight techno polymer and offers smooth and easy breathing at all depths. It features a pneumatic assisted design(P.A.D.) and exclusive Mares patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) systems. The newly developed adjustable breathing knob helps divers experience a customized breathing experience even when wearing thick gloves. True to the Mares brand, the Dual Adj 62X exceeds performance standards at 200m and uses a proven technology at 400m. This highly developed delivery system offers high performance at a very competitive price while providing all the features needed by todays demanding divers. Equipped with a super flex hose.
- Material: Ultralight Techno polymer
- First stage: Balanced Diaphragm
- First stage weight int: 638g / 22.5oz
- First stage weight din: 464g / 16.4oz
- Second stage weight: 185g / 16.5oz
- Total weight (g) int: 953g / 33.6oz
- Total weight din: 779g / 27.5oz
- High pressure ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF
- Low pressure ports: 4 LP 3/8" UNF
- Hose type: Super flex Hose
- Ultralight Techno polymer: Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- Super flex hose: Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
- VAD - Vortex assisted design: The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- DFC - Dynamic flow control: Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.