Mares Rover 2S Dc Pack Regulator
First Stage 2S
The 2S first stage is a lightweight, robust and compact piston The DIN300 first stage piston weighs 432g. The INT version weighs 608g. Equipped with a dedicated seat for RFID chips. The sandblasted finish increases scratch resistance.
Rover second stage.
The Rover second stage guarantees high performance even after intensive use. The new large vent button features a dynamic hinge design, which makes the venting function easy to activate, even with a single finger. It also prevents free flow in the event of strong currents and is made of a durable rubber material that can withstand over 113,000 venting cycles.
The patented Mares Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system combined with the Fluid Dynamic Deflector (FDD) enables natural respiration at all depths. The Rovers combination of durability and performance make it the ideal regulator for intensive rental use. Rubber hose.
- Material: Ultralight Techno polymer
- First stage: Piston
- First stage weight int: 608g / 21.4oz
- First stage weight din: 432g / 15.2oz
- Second stage weight: 190g / 6.7oz
- Total weight (g) int: 977g / 34.5oz
- Total weight din: 978g / 34.5oz
- High pressure ports: 1 HP 7/16" UNF
- Low pressure ports: 4 LP 3/8" UNF
- Hose type: Rubber hose
- Gas Used: Air
- Mesh grid: Patented design which reduces the impact of water flow onto the second stage diaphragm, thus eliminating free flows even in strong currents.
- Ultralight techno polymer: Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- Fluid dynamic deflector: Receives and properly directs the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece.
- VAD - Vortex assisted design: The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- DFC - Dynamic flow control: Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.