Oceanic Zeo Yoke Regulator, Black
Designed for Depth.
The pneumatically-balanced ZEO is an engineering marvel of precision, durability and comfort. Its durable chrome-plated marine brass metal valve delivers a phenomenal breathing experience, improves cold-water performance and helps recirculate moisture from exhalation to prevent dry mouth. The breathing adjustment gives the diver a wide range of control to precisely set airflow throughout the dive.
The ZEO comes standard with an in-line hose swivel, inhalation effort control, dynamic adjustment technology dive/ pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece featuring an inline ball swivel on the hose connection to eliminate the binding that can cause jaw fatigue.
The cold-forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-I first stage is environmentally sealed. The in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in ‚ÄúL‚Äù type first stage designs making the FDX-I more efficient and lighter due to its compact form.
Designed for Depth
Try telling an engineer that a design, any design, can‚Äôt be made‚Ä¶ better. In our case that challenge led directly to the ZEO.
We started with the EOS, a legendary regulator known for its comfort and breathing profile and ended up with the ZEO. Like its predecessor the EOS, the ZEO is also a phenomenal breather allowing the diver extensive control over the air flow profile at any depth. It takes this design one step further however by incorporating a tough and corrosion resistant chrome plated marine brass valve that has better cold water performance and even a better breathing experience. The all metal valve encourages the condensation of water vapour from your exhalation on the valve housing. When you inhale that condensed water vapour circulates with the airflow and helps to reduce ‚Äúdry mouth‚Äù and increase the overall level of comfort. The ZEO also comes with our patented Dynamic Adjustment technology, diver inhalation effort adjustment controls, dive/pre-dive switch, swivel and a super comfortable orthodontic mouth piece.
The ZEO second stage comes paired with our first stage FDX-I. The cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-I is environmentally sealed. It‚Äôs in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in ‚ÄúL‚Äù type first stage designs making the FDX-I more efficient and lighter due to it‚Äôs compact form.
The ZEO/FDX-I combination is everything you need for a sublime breathing experience at any depth and in any environment. From the balmy tropical waters of the Caribbean to the extremes of cold water diving‚Äôs best dive sites, the ZEO will perform with reliability, consistency and comfort and makes taking your favourite regulator literally anywhere, that much easier.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-I first stage
First Stage FDX-I
The FDX-I in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced ‚Äì consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm ‚Äì cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.
Specs 2nd stage
- Valve Type: DEMAND
- Adjustment(s): KNOB / PRE-DIVE SWITCH
- Balancing System: PNEUMATIC
- Integrated Purge Button: YES
- Mouthpiece: ORTHODONTIC W / TABS
- Nitrox Compatibility: STANDARD TO 40%
- Ambidextrous: NO
- Integrated Switch: YES
- Weight (without hose): 7.2 OUNCE
- Dimensions (front profile): 2.3 INCH x 3 INCH (OVAL SHAPE)
- Minimum Creaking: Effort DIVER ADJUSTABLE
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort: 0.0~2.5 IWC
- Work of Breathing: 0.86
- First Stage
Specs 1st stage
- Valve Type: BALANCED DIAPHRAGM
- Primary Material: FORGED MARINE BRASS
- Low Pressure Ports: 4
- High Pressure Ports: 2
- FIXED YOKE KNOB: YES
- Nitrox Compatibility: STANDARD TO 40%
- 300 BAR DIN Fitting: OPTIONAL
- Sealed Valve Design: YES
- Environmental Protection: YES
- Weight (Yoke): 21 OUNCES
- Factory Set Intermediate Pressure: 138-142 PSI
- Pressure Drop: 9 PSI