PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course (2 Dubai + 3 Fujairah Dives)
Continue your scuba journey with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course!
Experience new adventures like fine-tuning your buoyancy skills, build confidence in your navigation abilities, and try new activities like wreck diving, night diving or underwater videography. An Advanced Open Water Diver certification also opens the door to dive sites of up to 30 meters deep.
There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three and plan your learning path with our specialised Instructors.
The PADI Advanced Open Water course takes up to 2-3 days and includes:
- Knowledge Development (e-learning)
- 2 mandatory dives - Deep and Underwater Navigation
- 3 adventure dives of your choice (Choose from: Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search & Recovery, Wreck Diving, Night Diving, Digital Underwater Photography, Dive Against Debris, Fish Identification or Underwater Naturalist)
After successfully completing the PADI Advanced Open Water Course, you can:
- Dive deeper of up to 30 meters anywhere around the world
- Increased confidence in your scuba diving abilities
- Rent or own your own scuba diving gear
- Level up to more exciting adventure courses and greater depths
- Full equipment (rental)
- PADI elearning and certification fees
- 2 Adventure dives in Dubai
- 3 Adventure dives in Fujairah
All our training is designed to your comfort levels, we offer a free phone consultation with our seasoned Instructors (available in Arabic, English or Hindi/Urdu) who will brief you about the session, understand your comfort levels and answer any questions/concerns you may have.