PADI Rescue Diver - Identify & Manage Diving Emergencies
Described as the 'most rewarding and exciting course' by scuba divers worldwide, this course will change the way you dive and approach things in your day to day life.
Emergencies can be prevented and this course trains you for exactly that. Learn to identify and resolve minor problems before they can become big medical emergencies and gain confidence while having fun along the way.
Your Instructor will train you to become a better dive buddy and a more confident diver by role-playing what to do in different scenarios like self rescue, identifying & managing stress in other divers, safe equipment handling and emergency management, rescuing panicked divers and unresponsive divers.
- Training and Role-playing 10 Rescue Scenarios
- PADI fees, crewpack and certification cost
- Equipment Rental
- 10% off on DiveCampus.com after certification
We can also arrange transportation from Dubai to Fujairah at an additional cost of 200 Dhs per person per trip
- Age above 12 years
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification OR Underwater Navigation Adventure Certification
- Emergency First Response Primary & and Secondary Care Certification
Have questions? Chat with our team on Whatsapp 050 770 (3483) DIVE
After this course:
- Assisting with classes
- Leading dives
- Working on a liveaboard