PADI Search and Recovery Diver Course
The Search and Recovery specialty teaches you how to efficiently search for an item underwater and how to return it to the surface. The course covers search patterns, the use of lift bags and other skills needed to recover lost items. And there are good and better methods to bring up small, large or just awkward items.
Gathering information and resources, then carefully planning a search are the first important steps you learn during your four dives. Learn how to:
- Swim in search patterns using your compass and natural navigation.
- Locating large and small objects using various search patterns.
- Using a lift bag for large or heavy objects, plus other recovery methods.
- Planning a search operation based on facts gathered about a lost object prior to the dive.
- Manual, certification fees & equipment rental are included
- Transportation is excluded
- Two dives from Jumeriah Beach & Two Dives from Fujairah
- PADI fees and Certification cost
- Equipment Rental
- 10% off on DiveCampus.com after certification
- Tips and tricks for improving fining and trim techniques
We can also arrange transportation from Dubai to Fujairah at an additional cost of AED 200 per person per trip
- Age above 15 years
- PADI Adventure Diver or Higher Certification
All our training is designed to your comfort levels, we offer a free phone consultation with our seasoned Instructors and DiveMasters (available in Arabic, English or Hindi/Urdu) who will brief you about the session, understand your comfort levels and answer any questions/concerns you may have.
Have questions? Chat with our team on Whatsapp 050 770 (3483) DIVE