PADI Tec Gas Blender
With rising demand in Enriched Air amongst divers it is important for Instructors and Dive the PADI Tec Gas Blender course teaches you to blend enriched air nitrox and helium-blend gases using one or more blending methods.
The Tec Gas Blender course includes three practical application sessions, no dives. During independent study and instructor-led review, you learn:
- About the advantages and disadvantages of different blending methodologies.
- To blend enriched air and trimix blends to within one percent of the target mix.
- About the potential hazards related to handling oxygen, and how to manage those risks.
- To demonstrate the steps for oxygen cleaning equipment, along with the requirements for oxygen service.
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or equivalent)
- 18 years old