PADI Tec Sidemount Diver Specialty Course
As you may know about technical diving, tec divers always wear more than one tank. Sidemount is an increasingly popular way to configure multiple cylinders for technical diving and bring in unbelievable trim, balance and efficiency! You can enter the world of tec diving with the Tec Sidemount Diver course and apply what you learn to other TecRec courses. We can also integrate this course with the Tec 40, Tec 45 or Tec 50 courses.
The course includes 1 dive in our indoor DiveTank (4 meters deep) and 4 open water dives, learn how to:
- Assemble and configure SideMount equipment
- Build muscle memory to effectively done tanks in water
- Find the perfect placement of weights
- Learn effective kick styles for better propulsion in this new set up
- Start with two tanks and add at least two more (or get to total cylinders 6 depending on your Tec path)
Eligibility: Age above 18 years, PADI Advance Open Water Diver or equivalent, min. 30 logged dives.