Seac F1 S Sling Strap Fins
The Seac F1 S, is a fin with modern features, light, comfortable, easy to use and with a performance effort ratio among the best on the market. The special shape and careful choice of materials, combined with the new sling strap system, means it can tackle any situation.
The combination of soft and hard materials channel water to the tip of the fin for an efficient up and down kick. Bungee heel fin straps with anti-slip system carefully designed to work in all positions are made from a water-resistant bungee material that applies a constant grip on your foot as your boot compresses with depth. These depth-compensating bungee straps with large finger loop heel design also make it much easier to don and doff your fins without having to adjust buckles and straps every time you dive.
The moderate vented blade fin comes with ribbing protectors to guarantee longer life. Blade material is a durable techno-polymer with ultralight flex, providing high performance, and high resistance to impact even at low temperatures. Integrated rigid frame stabilizes the foot pocket. The foot pockets are a combination of techno-polymer and thermoplastic elastomer for strength and comfort.
- Modern Lightweight Dual Material Fin
- Bungee Heel Fin Straps wAnti-Slip System
- Carefully Designed, Works in All Positions Made from Water-Resistant Bungee Material Depth-Compensating
- Applies Constant Grip On Foot as Boot Compresses wDepth Large Finger Loops Make Easy Don and Doff No Adjusting Required
- Combination of Techno-Polymer Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Strength and Comfort
- Fins weigh 1.46 Kg¬†and is available in multiple colors and sizes