Shearwater Pedrix AI + Swift Transmitter
Power and Convenience Teamed up!
The Perdix AI + Swift Transmitter package offers all of the same great features of the Perdix, it uses its large, easy-to-read screen to clearly display the tank pressure as well as your gas time remaining (GTR). The Perdix AI is capable of connecting to up to 4 transmitters giving the diver the option to monitor multiple tanks or dive sidemount.
The Swift allows divers to carry multiple transmitters reliably. The collision avoidance protocol allows for multiple transmitters to be used at the same time with a lower likelihood of dropped communications. The Swift is designed and built in Canada for demanding divers of all proficiency levels. Up to 300 dive hours.
Peredix AI Features:
High Resolution, easy-to-read display: 2.2" display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
Multiple Dive modes: OC Rec, OC Tec (Trimix Enabled), Closed Circuit/Bailout (Fixed PPO2) and Gauge
- Multiple Tanks Capability: Pedrix AI is capable of connecting up to four transmitters, making it ideal for advanced and technical diving
Thin, Low-profile Design: 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel
Two Button Interface: Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
User Replaceable Batteries for both Perdix AI and Transmitter: The Perdix AI works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: This enables communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption
User Customizable Display: Customize your display with information important to you
Multiple Languages: Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
Swift Transmitter Features:
- Advanced collision avoidance system ensures reliability using multiple transmitters
- Randomized transmit interval allows for reliable simultaneous use of multiple Swift transmitters
- LED status indicator
- Easy ‘no tools’ installation and removal on divers first stage
- Compatible with all existing air integrated Shearwater dive computers and many other computers already on the market