Mares Avanti Quattro + Open Heel Diving Fins
The Avanti Quattro + diving fins have a blade length that varies from 37 to 39 cm depending on the size. The fins have an open foot pocket. The four ribs design allows the fins to arch during the fin stroke. The water is then channeled in the opposite direction of motion, minimizing pressure loss at the side edges of the fin. Muscle power is thus transformed into propulsive thrust.
A new composition of the material used in the Avanti Quattro+ allows the fins to absorb energy even more easily, which is then transmitted in a better and optimized way. The special channel thrust system creates a channel geometry that can move more water and create more thrust with the same amount of effort. The result is an ultra-high performance fin designed for the most demanding divers.
The newly designed foot pocket has large perforations (which prevent the so-called "parachute effect") and the joints at the junction with the blade absorb kinetic energy. The blade with its extremely wide central flap ensures a strong channeling effect in accordance with the Super channel principle.
- 4-channel design for more propulsion
- Highly flexible material that optimizes blade efficiency
- Channel Thrust technology
- Thermoplastic rubber foot pocket and "Tecralene" techno polymer blade
- Stabilizing fins
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene
- Type: Open Heel
- Blade Length: 38cm / 15in
- Blade Thrust Area: 780cm? / 120.9in?
- Weight of Single Fin: 0.9kg / 2lb
- Color Kit: False
- Channel Thrust: Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.